Jan 2017 –
- Responsible for the complete architectural design and direction of a customer project.
- Analysis of customer requirements and negotiation of acceptance for those requirements.
- Planning of team development activities.
- Creation of functional and non-functional software requirements from decomposition of customer requirements.
- Design, implementation and integration, in C, of custom software components and validation of those components.
- Design and implementation of MCAL components.
- Configuration and integration of MCAL, MICROSAR, Flash Bootloader, and 3rd party components.
- Creation of Jenkins continuous regression testing infrastructure within a HiL environment (VT System).
- Participation in internal, customer, supplier and OEM meetings.
- Maintenance and reporting of requirements health metrics and code base health metrics. Including MISRA conformance using QAC.
- Design and creation of internal infrastructure tools.
Flash Bootloader Integration
- Integration and testing of Off The Shelf software solutions with a focus on Flash Bootloader integrations.
- Worked with new technologies such as Ethernet, CAN-FD, and Security.
- Support customers in use of the Flash Bootloader product.